Experienced Ennis Solicitors
Our solicitors have been litigating cases regularly at the District, Circuit and High Courts since 1998. This gives us the experience to comprehensively litigate and negotiate on your behalf.
When it comes to litigation, we provide robust, fearless representation based on comprehensive experience of court, negotiation and mediation processes.
Successful Ennis Litigation Solicitors
As litigators for those who have experienced personal injury, medical negligence or other suffering, we fight fearlessly for our clients in the face of often spurious defenses and diversionary tactics of insurers. Our success is in ensuring that liability is determined and adequate compensation is offered.
For instance in a recent case, an insured attempted to get an injured person who had no legal representation to accept an offer of €20,000 as a final settlement. Fortunately, a relative of the injured party recommended that he speak to us, resulting in representation and a final settlement of €90,000 after costs were paid.
The best people to testify to our track record in this area are our clients – please view the testimonials and case studies available on this site.
Doherty Solicitors holds a current Practicing Certificate and is regulated by the Law Society of Ireland.
Cost Effective Ennis Solicitors
Doherty Solicitors offers competitive rates combined with the highest level of service.*
If you are seeking representation for an injury claim or have been made an offer by an insurance company, we will provide a free assessment of your options without obligation.
We also work in partnership with the Free Legal Aid Centre (FLAC) and the Legal Aid Board to ensure access to justice, in the form of legal information, legal advice and representation in the courts. Civil legal aid is different from criminal legal aid, which is available to all those who meet certain criteria. In Ireland, state civil legal aid is provided through the Legal Aid Board.
* In contentious business, a solictor may not calculate fees or other charges as a percentage or proportion of any award or settlement.
- Our clients are always our priority and we pride ourselves on our service commitment to you.
- We aim to provide the highest quality legal advice, help and support in an approachable, caring and cost effective way.
- We strive to advise clients of every route available to them.
- We endeavour to achieve the best possible outcome whilst ensuring that our clients’ interests are protected.
- We are committed to communicate in plain English (no legal jargon) and offer legal advice you can understand and to help our clients to make informed decisions.
- We aim to make the experience as easy and stress free as possible. You can rest easy knowing your case is in experienced hands.
- We are willing and eager to work with you through email/phone/ meetings