What is Conveyancing?
Conveyancing is the area of law that deals with the transfer and acquisition of the ownership of property.
Doherty Solicitors are experienced property and conveyancing solicitors in Clare with residential and commcercial clients from all over the mid-west of Ireland including Galway and Limerick.
When selling a property the main role of your solicitor is to draft the contract for sale and furnish same together with a copy of all relevant title documents to the purchaser’s solicitor. They then approve the deed as drafted by the purchaser’s solicitor, furnish the replies to Requisitions on Title and draft all relevant completion documents in order to close the sale.
Doherty Solicitors have expert solicitors on hand to deal with the following:
- Sale and purchase of residential property
- Sale and purchase of commercial property / agricultural land
- Commercial leases
- Easements and rights of way
- Co-ownership agreements
- Voluntary transfers
- Boundary rectification
- Farm transfers
- Title issues
- Acting on behalf of builders and those engaged in multi-unit developments.
However as no two conveyancing matters will be the exact same as each other sometimes delays may occur in these transactions that clients should be aware of. Delays may occur in instances of issues regarding: planning, boundary, right of way, probate or loan delay by mortgage provider etc. We endeavor to deal with the matters as time efficiently as permitted in each situation.
Our Purchaser services typically include the following:
- Full investigation of title
- Registration of mortgage
- Registration of ownership
- Returning of title deed to lending institution
Our Vendor services typically include the following:
- Taking up your title documents from your lending institution
- Drafting contracts for sale
- Dealing with queries from the purchasers Solicitors
- Taking your sale to a conclusion
Queries on Property law or Conveyancing
Contact us now with your query and see if Doherty Solicitors are a suitable match for you. Take the opportunity to discuss your legal issue and see first hand our professional friendly approach.
All queries are dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
Line 1: +353 65 6846884
Line 2: +353 65 6846885